R.I.P. Aaliyah


Aaliyah was the business. She was the one freshest singer/dancers that was making moves. I'd like to say that she "paved" the way for a lot of females in the industry, but she never got that chance. Her life was cut short as she was flying home from her "Rock Tha Boat" video shoot in Bermuda in 2001. It was such a loss from the music industry. And I could go in and out of a tangent on if she was here, how Ciara and floozies like her would be irrelevant, but it would do no good. It just goes to show how much she truly meant, eight years later, we still remember... I remember me and my cousin Jessica, back in Chicago, moving the furniture out of the way so we could do the "Are You That Somebody" choreography every time the song came on MTV, or me rocking that swoop over my eye so I could "be" like her... Mannnn... Life after death. Her family created an Aaliyah Memorial Fund after her passing. "The Aaliyah Memorial Fund proudly supports the Revlon Run/Walk, today making a significant donation that will help fund important research into the cause and cure of women's cancers, prevention, education and support service programs - all of which Aaliyah held very close and dear to her heart...".. If you would like to honor her memory and support that cause click here.
Aaliyah - I Miss You









R.I.P. Aaliyah
-Miss Dimplez

  ©La Vida Dimplez - All Rights Reserved.

Template by Miss Dimplez | Top