Lupe Fiasco's New Mixtape

Tracklist:

01. Intro (Keri Hilson)
02. The National Anthem (Radiohead)
03. Turnt Up (Travis Porter)
04. Yoga Flame (Lil' Wayne)
05. Lazers
06. Angels RMX (Dirty Money)
07. So Ghetto (Jay-Z)
08. Say Somethin' (Timbaland/Drake)
09. Thank You (Jay-Z)
10. The One (Slaughterhouse)
11. Popular Demand (Clipse)
12. HP Skit

What a great way to end Thanksgiving, and make it that much more memorable with the anticipated release of Lupe Fiasco's new mixtape titled Enemy Of The State: A Love Story! Download the entire mixtape here or here. Both links work &+ are virus free. I just downloaded them and I'm taking my listen right now... let me what tracks YOU THINK are hot or not... tweet me @MissDimplez or drop a comment. I know I've got high Lupe-tations... t'hehe... hope you had a happy Thanksgiving....
- Miss Dimplez

  ©La Vida Dimplez - All Rights Reserved.

Template by Miss Dimplez | Top