I'm Not Down With O.P.P.

Picture of @DivineShyne
What happened to being faithful to just one girl/man? Why do I gotta be down with "o.p.p." (other people's *property)? What happened to being ashamed of being the sidechick?... Call me old fashioned, but infidelity is that "new-new" and its catchy....
"I doubt that fidelity is absolutely essential for a relationship. ... Neither Brad nor I have ever claimed that living together means being chained together. We make sure that we never restrict each other." -Angelina Jolie
With wives *ahem*tricks*ahem* like that, there is no need for hookers... Sorry Angelina Jolie, as much as I love you on screen, off screen you got some issues. And these other issue having women are messing it up for the rest of us.

I was really diggin' a guy, we had great chemistry, and such. We were starting to transition our relationship from "talking" to dating... He said we could only make that step if I was ready. If you know me, I was born ready, but that's not what he meant.. He meant if I was ready to have a communicable relationship. (ex: threesomes, orgies, "other people"... etc). I'm no saint, but if committing to a him means being "open" to other people, that ain't happening. I've never been a cheater; always stay committed, when committed. And even though *technically it wouldn't be cheating, it just doesn't feel right. I guess I'm not the type of girl he's used to. The girlies of the world are setting the trend of no self-respect, and the men love it; and side-chicks (second-bests) are proud of it. And it all boils down to bull shxt that won't last... I am reminiscent of the days when you're with that one, and no one matters but them. Reminiscent of the days where even though you know it may not end up in marriage, at least for the mean time they're O.P.P. yours... And if you ain't with that, well, I ain't with you.
F*ck O.P.P.

- Miss Dimplez

  ©La Vida Dimplez - All Rights Reserved.

Template by Miss Dimplez | Top