Talent Tuesday: Saudia Furcron

This is the 2nd "Talent Tuesday", and there is no one else I'd rather present than, Saudia Furcron. Saudia Furcron has got it going on. Saudia is what one would refer to as visual artist. From graphic design to photography; you want it, she got it... I first ran across her work, back when she did a photo shoot with my sister Britnee Starr. So, I did what I normally do when I want to get to know someone better, I followed her on twitter [@ViaSade], I also began to stalk her site, [SaudiaFurcron.com]. Day and night this girl stays working. Always down to build a site or photograph you.. Saudia is a perfect model of what the design/photography profession is supposed to look like. She is so dope, google search auto completes her name for you... It is apparent that 2010 is her year. I can't wait until her photography is in magazines and on billboards..... From her talent, repertoire, and work ethic, she has easily become one of my favorite people.

[model photographed: Shay DeChelle]

I am definitely a fan. I can't wait to see what she has coming up next. Do not take my word for it, check her out yourself, she's dope...
- Miss Dimplez

  ©La Vida Dimplez - All Rights Reserved.

Template by Miss Dimplez | Top