Mike Tyson Is Broke And Lovin' It!


Former heavy weight boxer, Mike Tyson has revealed he is broke. He sat down with ABC’s daytime talk show, “The View”, Tyson admitted to the panel that he has made bad past financial decisions which is the reason he is broke to date.
“I’m totally destitute and broke. But I have an awesome life, I have an awesome wife who cares about me. But, I’m totally broke..... I had a lot of fun. It (going broke) just happened. I’m very grateful. I don’t deserve to have the wife that I have; I don’t deserve the kids that I have, but I do, and I’m very grateful.”
Who would have thought crazy Mike Tyson would ever calm down, and be real about his brokeness... Shoutout to his third wife, Lakiha Spicer, I'm sure she had to put in some work on this man. #respect.

  ©La Vida Dimplez - All Rights Reserved.

Template by Miss Dimplez | Top