Mashonda Ain't Sweating Alicia Keys...

Mashonda, Swizz Beatz's ex-wife, sat down with VIBE and told how she REALLY felt about our favorite man stealing hussy Alicia Keys making babies with her ex-man, being around her child, and being unapologetic...
VIBE: I know it was very important for you to sit down with Alicia if she was going to be around your son. Safe to assume that happened? Mashonda: When I wrote her that Twitter letter everybody wanted to say things like ‘Oh, what do you need to meet her for? It's not her problem, it's Swizz's." I'm like, ‘You have a kid, go through what I went through and then talk to me.’ I'm not having my son around anybody I don't know. I don't give a shit who you are and how much money you have and what management he's going to be under when he visits you. I need to see you and I need you to see how serious I am about him. And that's what happened. We had to sit down, and I told her how I felt. I didn't mention anything else, it was all about my son and it was fine after that. I'm not going sit and talk to [them] about what happened between the three of us. This is about my son.

VIBE: Very true, have you received an apology from either one of them yet? Mashonda: Nope.

VIBE: Surprising? Mashonda: No, because I honestly feel like they think they didn't do anything wrong. I don't care about their apology. As long as he’s a great dad to my son and she's a good step-mom, they don't have to worry about apologizing because they will never understand or care about the pain I went through. That was a big thing at first, I felt like nobody was respecting me. He's not respecting me, she's not respecting me. [But] then I had to say, ‘Fuck my ego, because this can't be an ego thing. If it is I'm going to fall down and die.’ People feel that they are so happy and they are so in love, but what really happens is that real love does not come from a foundation when you hurt somebody else. Love does not happen like this. Love doesn’t involve hurt, lies, or destructing anybody else's soul."

Its obvious to me that Swizz suffers from the same toot it and boot it disease that The-Dream has going on... I respect her for making sure Alicia isn't bringing the crazy around her child and not having a voo doo doll with Alicia's face in the closet. Word to Alicia, the same way you get them is the same way you lose them...

  ©La Vida Dimplez - All Rights Reserved.

Template by Miss Dimplez | Top