New Video: "Basic Instinct (U Got Me)" by Ciara ♫

I must say, Ciara is coming back with vengeance. This new song, Basic Instinct (U Got Me)" by Ciara, is fire! Word on the street is that this song was a diss for Keri Hilson, and after listening to the unedited version on Necole Bitchie's Blog I am 100-thousand-trillion percent sure that she's talking about Keri Hilson.
See I was out buying Chanel bags, while I was doing that you turned up your swag (you got me)/ Yup, caught me slippin’, but get your hustle on shawty I ain’t trippin’/I let ya in the game free / shawty whole album sound just like me/ Say you weren’t talkin’ bout me, but I know that you was talkin’ bout me!
I do hope this ain't a tiff about 'street cred' though, because that whole plight is fruitless. Just make music and be on with it. But, I can't knock the hustle. There's no better way to get talked about than to talk about everyone... The song does give me a rejuvenated feel of Ciara.. not quite sure how I feel about her or Brandy's rapping career though... Watch Viral Video & Listen to the unedited version below. "

  ©La Vida Dimplez - All Rights Reserved.

Template by Miss Dimplez | Top