The-Dream Address Rumors & Throws Shade At Ciara

The-Dream sat down with Parlour Magazine and addressed rumors about him and his wife, Christina Milian divorcing.... The interview was semi-descent until he threw some shade at Christina. Well, this hit the internet yesterday, and The-Dream via his twitter decided to claim he was misquoted and that the magazine took his words out of context... and then his album leaked, and the he deleted his twitter... I know, shady right? Check out the interview below...
We recently saw a rumor that you and wife Christina are experiencing issues because you’re unfaithful… on camera. True?
The-Dream: The rumors are not true and it really boils my blood. Christina and I are cool. People keep asking, ‘Why haven’t we seen you guys out together?’ I’m working, that’s why you haven’t seen us. She’s at work too in Los Angeles. The women in the pictures are actually legitimate friends of mine. The photo with me in the car and another woman… she’s a good friend who’s at my house all the time. It’s sad, because [the blogs] have humiliated her. She feels bad, I feel bad and you don’t know what that [judgement] does to that person. Who takes responsibility for that? I understand freedom of speech but if I made my living spreading rumors about people, my family wouldn’t claim me.

Speaking of producing you’ve got a track on Drake’s “Thank Me Later” LP called “Shut It Down” and you’ve just finished writing Ciara’s entire new album too. Is this really her last shot at pop stardom?
I think so. You only get so many times to, and I won’t say fail, but not achieve. There’s an expectation of where Ciara should be in her career. To others, she’s achieved but not to us, because we saw where her career was headed. But now she’s back on the horse. When she first came out I, like Lil Jon and Jazee Pha, understood exactly who she was. It was that whole Atlanta vibe because if i’m not Atlanta, no one is. I knew if I had a chance to get with her creatively, there’s a specific type of swagger that she’s got. Tricky and I did her whole album, but it’s not all shallow songs like “Ride.” There’s play time but there’s substance too, it’s a great listen.
After listening to Mariah Carey’s Memoirs Of An Imperfect Angel, the last full album The-Dream produced, this might be her last chance just because she is working with him. #Shade

  ©La Vida Dimplez - All Rights Reserved.

Template by Miss Dimplez | Top