Dawn Richard Takes 'Kontrol'

Dawn Richard is headlining this month's issue of Kontrol Magazine. They're calling her feature "9 Lives of a Feline Fatale”. As much as I miss her being a part of Danity Kane, she's better off being in Dirty Money than wherever Cheri Dennis is. Peep the quote from Kontrol below....
It was a bittersweet thing; I wanted to be a part of something like that, so it was exciting to still be a part of a group, yet, scary knowing that I had to learn to like and to rely on a new set of people, one of them being my boss! The same guy who fired my previous group. I also wanted to kind of prove that the things being said, like the solo stuff weren’t true, because they really weren’t. I was battling to prove people wrong, to prove myself right, and then be a part of what I really wanted. I’ve always wanted to be a part of a movement with a group of people who share the same passion, which I thought was Danity Kane, but when it disappeared and when the opportunity arouse itself I thought about making the right decision of joining another group because of my differences that people would not have understood.
*Yawn*, I was expecting more. Hopefully when the full magazine drops in August there will be some juicy details.... Until then, if you're looking for Dawn, check her out on her blog.

  ©La Vida Dimplez - All Rights Reserved.

Template by Miss Dimplez | Top