Actions > Words

They say actions speak louder than words... but how in the world can one show their actions when the person you're trying to show is not here to see you act. Let's be real, in relationships x friendships, communication is key. It doesn't help the issue if your schedules are in two different time zones. Either way; communication is communication. There are different levels of communication, both verbal and non-verbal. Well, if your situation is long distance, how can you communicate the non-verbal? Skype only does so much, it doesn't take place of human touch. So, how do you show your non-verbal? Answer: You don't... You've just got to trust that whatever is said is true...
---*---
I used to think long-distance relationships x friendships were pointless. Until I realized that everyone I care and love can't always be here; where I am. I guess you could say I'm growing up. Increasing my capability of loving people from afar. Actions speak louder than words; only if you can show your actions. So in my case, words speak louder than actions.
- Miss Dimplez

  ©La Vida Dimplez - All Rights Reserved.

Template by Miss Dimplez | Top