Last Minute Stocking Stuffers

Its Christmas Eve and I'm realizing that I really haven't bought everyone Christmas presents yet... Well, there are a few people that I simply didn't know what to get them... So I have compiled a list of stuff that I can pick up at my local Target or Walmart, and "stuff their stocking"... CD(s) are a fail safe idea. A couple cds on top of the hotness chart are the Alicia Keys and Robin Thicke cd. Both definitely worth the purchase... Candy(ies), especially chocolate. Make a lil basket of candy, big pieces, little pieces, all sorts of pieces... it lets the person know you don't think they're fat, but you think they're sweet.
Gift Card(s).. the new visa gift cards, aka gift cards that you can use anywhere, are just as good as cash, but they say "I went out of my way to get you this"... lol..
I hope this helps.
- Miss Dimplez

  ©La Vida Dimplez - All Rights Reserved.

Template by Miss Dimplez | Top