How I Grade...

I pride myself on being a hard critic. There are somethings that I just like, but for the most part, I am very "harsh" or "particular" with what I project out from this site. There is a certain quality of excellence in mixtapes//fashion//art that I post. If you don't see it, well, that's your problem. I just felt like posting a little something giving a rough guideline on "how I grade"...

A = Sheer excellence. I would point something out to correct you, but there is nothing to point out. Wow. You rock. High anticipation for latter works.

B = There is a defect. Above average but not quite perfection. Minuscule anticipation for latter works.

C = Average. Its cool. Keep grinding, because you've got a lot to prove. You should have spent more time working on your craft.

D = Consider switching professions. I don't like it.

F = Never again.


A "D" or "F" will most likely never make it to my site, unless I put it out to make fun of it. So to those of you who submit mixtapes, artwork, *whatever... be warned. You may not like me so much after I review you. And remember, what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. Also, if you can't handle my opinion, you really can't handle the world.

- Miss Dimplez

  ©La Vida Dimplez - All Rights Reserved.

Template by Miss Dimplez | Top