BET Performance Highlights

In case you missed the 2010 BET Awards, or you just feel like watching some highlights again... I've got your back. The BET Awards were definitely a step up from last year's tragedy, but there is still major room for improvement, and when I say improvement, I mean, they all gotta get their act together, tributes, transitions and all... The best performance of the night, by far, was when Chris Brown paid homage to Michael Jackson, but the others weren't bad either... Alicia Keys carries her baby weight well. Check out the videos and my commentary below...
As much as I stan for Ye' his performance at the BET Awards was forgettable... I mean, he was posing the entire time, but I still love him, and can't wait for his new album to drop in September... Check out Kanye West as he performs his new single, "Power"...
Keyshia Cole hit the stage, screeching/off-key, but it was her first appearance since she had her baby, so we'll let her slide. She looked good. B.o.B was on stage, and then there was a malfunction with the sound... The crowd was dead silent until Eminem hit the stage. Check out Eminem as he performs his new single "Not Afraid" while being backed up by a gospel choir.
Alicia Keys paraded that preganancy belly up and down that stage... I'm sure Mashonda (Swizz's ex wife) was at home trying to sleep with a broken heart as Alicia preformed "Unthinkable"
Drake and Young Jeezy take the stage and perform "Lose My Mind" the remix, with a new verse... Check it out. *sidenote* Jeezy is currently working with TAJ on his All White Everything Video, I've seen some stills, and trust me, its HOT...
Diddy, Dirty Money, Rick Ross, T.I. & Nicki Minaj, took to the stage using BET's new smoke machine... Yes, you may recognize this smoke machine from Kanye's performance, but that joint was working triple time here... *note Nicki Minaj's lipsyncing, and Dirty Money's back up dancing... I love Dawn, really I do, but the group should be called Diddy & The Folks That Stand Behind Him..."Hello. Good Morning"

  ©La Vida Dimplez - All Rights Reserved.

Template by Miss Dimplez | Top