♫ New Music: Teqkilla REMIX by M.I.A. feat. Nicki Minaj

Over the weekend Nicki Minaj remixed M.I.A's "Teqkilla". M.I.A. always has the most out-of-the-box beats, and this beat in particular took a while to grow on me. One thing I love about M.I.A. is that she will throw shade at anyone at anytime. Listen and download the song here, and check out two of my favorite shaded moments below...

“People say we’re [her & Lady Gaga] similar, that we both mix all these things in the pot and spit them out differently, but she spits it out exactly the same! None of her music’s reflective of how weird she wants to be or thinks she is. She models herself on Grace Jones and Madonna, but the music sounds like 20-year-old Ibiza music, you know? She’s not progressive, but she’s a good mimic.”
“I find the new Justin Bieber video more violent and more of an assault to my eyes and senses than what I’ve made.”
Someone once told me that 'they' can only throw shade if you're shining.... *think about it*

  ©La Vida Dimplez - All Rights Reserved.

Template by Miss Dimplez | Top