OD: Lady Gaga Dreams About The Illuminati

A few months ago I wrote a post about the symbolism behind Jay-Z's "On To The Next One". It got crazy feedback and it was a wonderful discussion, but after him denying the claims, I guess everyone "forgot". Lady Gaga, Jay-Z, and a couple other artists have been rumored to have ties to the Illuminati.. And in a recent interview with Rolling Stone and shared her dream about an Illuminati ritual.... #Hmmmmmm.... Read and post your thoughts below...
Lady Gaga tells Rolling Stone, “I have this recurring dream sometimes where there’s a phantom in my home,.. And he takes me into a room, and there’s a blond girl with ropes tied to all four of her limbs. And she’s got my shoes on from the Grammys. Go figure—pyscho. And the ropes are pulling her apart... I never see her get pulled apart, but I just watch her whimper, and then the phantom says to me, ‘If you want me to stop hurting her and if you want your family to be OK, you will cut your wrist.’ And I think that he has his own, like, crazy wrist-cutting device. And he has this honey in, like, Tupperware, and it looks like sweet-and-sour sauce with a lot of MSG from New York. Just bizarre. And he wants me to pour the honey into the wound, and then put cream over it and a gauze.... So I looked up the dream, and I couldn’t find anything about it anywhere. And my mother goes, ‘Isn’t that an illuminati ritual?’ And I was like, ‘Oh, my God!’”

She consulted her good friend and mentor Deepak Chopra about past dreams. “The devil’s trying to take me, Deepak. I’m a good girl!”, but she admits her illuminati dreams inspire her shows. “I do have morbid dreams. But I put them in the show. A lot of the work I do is an exorcism for the fans but also for myself.”

  ©La Vida Dimplez - All Rights Reserved.

Template by Miss Dimplez | Top