Dr. Dre Speaks On 'Under Pressure' Leak

For the Dr. Dre stans out there, you know we've been waiting on something from his upcoming album Detox for six-years. So it did not surprise me when a track, "Under Pressure", leaked onto the internet yesterday. The song features Jay-Z and was produced by Scott Storch. The leak is not the final version of the song, its missing some things and only clocks in about 2 mins and 30 seconds. Check out what Dre had to say about the leak...
“I want to set the record straight for everybody who’s been waiting to hear my music,” wrote the super-producer. “The song that’s on the Internet is an incomplete song that I’m still working on. When it’s ready, you’ll be hearing it from me.”
Here's how I feel about leaks... I feel they are intentional, if not from the artist, but from the artists camp to gage a response of the fans. Some situations can't be controlled, but in this situation, I'm sure it was some lab techie thinking he's helping. I'm majorly disappointed in the leak, it sounded like a Black Eyed Peas could have made, which is so un-Dre... Lets hope the final version is up to his normal epic standards.

  ©La Vida Dimplez - All Rights Reserved.

Template by Miss Dimplez | Top