On To The Next One Symbolism

First and foremost let me say this, I can not speak for anyone but myself. I can not force knowledge on anyone, but I can simply present my take on it. If you get offended, you probably should visit my blog. I'm a child of God; so get with it or get lost. Me, @Dauche, and a couple other friends, as of late, have been really into researching and discussing secret societies and music. And I can't point fingers and folks and say they're devil worshipers, but Jay-Z has been using some devilish tactics. Jay-Z posted his "On To The Next One" video, and in it there's some madd symbolism.
First, watch the video.

So here's what I caught:
#1 The adornment (crown) around his head. His joint was in candles. In the bible Jesus had an adornment of olive branches detonating that he was the Son of God.
#2
The first smoke haze. The center (white smoke) formed the nativity scene [Mary, baby Jesus..etc], but then it gets engulfed in black smog.
#3
everything is dark//"all black everything".
#4
The number three. Everything was in threes. Three skulls, rosaries, crosses, pain stripes... etc.
#5 The pools of blood, rain,.. etc

There is so much more symbolism in this video, but this is just the initial stuff I caught. Watch for yourself, but don't be hypnotized by it. Take this knowledge and use it. Its obvious that Jay has been hearing the "Illuminati" rumors and is doing a little extra, being more blatant, and giving us a little more to talk about. At the end of the day, who he worships is his business; I'm leaving it up to God. If ever curious about topics like this, hit me up. Also, visit VigilantCitizen.com.
- Miss Dimplez

  ©La Vida Dimplez - All Rights Reserved.

Template by Miss Dimplez | Top