J-Kwon's FAILED Publicity Stunt...

Someone give this poor soul a reality show, a sextape, or snatch his chain, because it is obvious he needs some attention. One hit wonder rapper, J-Kwon, supposedly has been missing for a while now. According to a press release issued by his label, they haven't been able to reach him for a month, and that no one has seen him. They also were precise to say that his new self-titled album was set to release on March 23, made him a special twitter account @WhereIsJKwon... Here's my problem with this, instead of contacting the police and filing a missing persons report they send me a PRESS RELEASE, and they made sure to highlight when his new cd was launching... I pity the fools that believed this garbage. My girl Shay said it best, he was probably at home playing Call of Duty with his phone on silent. Shoot, his manager probably hit him up like, lay low for a couple of days, don't sign in to myspace, I got an idea... If I were him, I'd get new people. I don't blame him for ignoring his entertainment company, especially since this stupid publicity stunt wasn't getting him no real attention.
Last night, Dorian Washington, from his management company issued a statement: "I am very happy to let everyone know that I personally spoke with J-Kwon today, and he is okay. He'd like to send a sincere apology to his friends and everyone who showed concern this week. He was taking some time to himself as he sometimes does, not realizing that people would start to worry after a while. A few days out of touch versus a month is quite a difference. Right now he just wants to keep doing what he's doing, and will be more available for those who care about him. We thank yo.u again for your outreach, and we are relieved to know he'll be alright."
*smh

  ©La Vida Dimplez - All Rights Reserved.

Template by Miss Dimplez | Top