New Video: What They Been Waiting For by Diggy Simmons

Check out Diggy Simmons new video, "What They Been Waiting For".... I remember when I interviewed Diggy, before his deal with Atlantic, he had said,
"Sometimes its almost like people persecute me because of what I was born into. Like they look at my house, wait, its not even my house, because I did not work for it. I've just got to keep doing me.... I’m not what you think I’m going to be, and I'm not going to do what you think I’ll do. I'm definitely proving myself to everyone..."
( read entire interview)
The young man is definitely keeping his word. Not using his family connections and making a name for himself as a viable artist. I respect his grind. #TeamDiggy.

  ©La Vida Dimplez - All Rights Reserved.

Template by Miss Dimplez | Top