Christina Aguilera @ The MTV Movie Awards

Written by Jlont@e for MissDimplez.com

Last night Christina Aguilera performed at the 2010 'Mtv Movie Awards', a medley of songs taken from her new album 'Bionic'. The set list included 'Bionic', 'Not Myself Tonight', and the Nicki Minaj assisted 'Woo Hoo'. As glitzy as the performance was I must say for me it was a hot mess. It left me wondering why someone as talented as her would even embarrass herself in this type of way? She lip-synced herself into irrelevance. I happen to be a huge Christina Aguilera fan I've actually stood behind most her projects. The old Christina has clearly left the building , and this new impostor has to go as well. Christina, please go back to the drawing board because I'm not feeling this energy you're giving. Check the performance below.. blah



  ©La Vida Dimplez - All Rights Reserved.

Template by Miss Dimplez | Top