Pink Goes In On Beyonce

I love Pink! Especially late 90's-early 2000's Pink. So, a Miss Dimplez reader hit me up asking me if I knew why Pink was beefing with Beyonce. At first I had no idea what they were talking about, but after watching this video it made a lot more sense. LMBO... watch.

Pink was in London, perfroming her song "Stupid Girl" and goes on to wear a wig, do the "uh-oh" dance amongst other various Beyonce dance moves... The truth behind the story is that Pink is tired of female artists selling out for the industry. The buzz about it is that she's mad about the VMA inscident, from Kanye to Bey Bey.... I don't know about this one Pink. People have a tendency to get in where they fit in, and especially since she hasn't been in the limelight, homegirl is just sounding bitter.
- Miss Dimplez

  ©La Vida Dimplez - All Rights Reserved.

Template by Miss Dimplez | Top