Dear Miss Dimplez...

Dear Miss Dimplez,
I would normally never write a letter to a complete stranger, but I'm hoping you could give me some advice. I am almost 100% sure that my girlfriend of 3 years has been cheating on me, and may have given me the clap. My suspicions first arose when she came home late one night and wouldn't let me hold her as we slept. I disregarded it, I just figured she had a bad day or something. And then I started finding random expensive looking things that I didn't buy for her around the house. I wanted to confront her about them, but she be on that "independent" bull sh*t, and I didn't want to offend her and make matters worse. But things have been taking a turn for the worst. I have never cheated on her, yet alone looked at another woman like that. And for the last 2 days its really hurt/burned when I pee. I went to the doctor and they told me had chlamydia. So obviously she's been raw dogging it with another n*gga. And I want to confront her, but I don't want to lose her. We've been together for 3 years and I want us to get through this, I want to marry her. I don't know what to do, and had no clue who else to go to for help... Please help.
Sincerely,
Guy Hopelessly In Love With His Woman

Dear Guy Hopelessly In Love With His Woman,
I know you want this relationship to work, but some things are not meant to be. In a 3 year relationship, you should not be the after thought, you should be the end goal. Confront her and move on. How can you whole-heartedly trust her after this incident? How can you continue to share your bed with someone who has no disregard for her or your health? Do not waste your time and energy on someone who isn't even thinking of you. You are grown so I can not tell you what to do. I can not force you to move on. All I can say is you can chose who you love. Just make sure whoever you chose, loves you too.
- Miss Dimplez

  ©La Vida Dimplez - All Rights Reserved.

Template by Miss Dimplez | Top