Advice Letter: My Boo Gets Jealous

Dear Miss Dimplez,
I am dating the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, and I love her more than anything in the world. But, there is a problem, or I wouldn't be writing you. My girlfriend is extremely jealous, especially of celebrities. We had read a blog on BlogXilla about Zoe Saldana, and she asked me if I thought Zoe was attractive, and I said yes. And ever since then its like all she does is ask me if I think celebrities are attractive. After the Zoe incident she didn't speak to me for a week. I never look at other real women. She seems only to be jealous of celebrities who are way out of my league. Not too many movie stars hang out in my small town in Colorado. What should I do? We've been dating for almost 3 months now, but I don't know if I can handle this jealousy for much longer...
Sincerely,
Man Whose Boo Gets Jealous


Dear Man Whose Boo Gets Jealous,
Talk to her about her jealousy. Explain how you feel it's a problem, and that it's pushing you away. Let her know that being jealous of girls like Zoe Saldana is a waste of time. Zoe, amongst other celebrity women, are just fantasy women. Fantasy women have real women problems just like the rest of us, AND they a staff of people that make them look that gorgeous. If the problem persists, leave the relationship. There's no reason to be in a relationship where you can't be honest and happy. Even in that small town in Colorado, there's bound to be new love around an un-turned corner.
- Miss Dimplez

  ©La Vida Dimplez - All Rights Reserved.

Template by Miss Dimplez | Top