MissDimplez.com Updates

Hello,

My apologies for the the lack of posts today, I am in the process of upgrading the entire site so it can be better and awesome-r than it already is... The upgrade will be complete by tomorrow (at the latest), and I will have a lot of goodies, interviews and exclusives just for you. Thanks for sticking with me over the past year and a half. Blogging truly isn't as easy as it seems, but when you have awesome support from family, friends, even strangers, it makes the journey worth while... I appreciate you all, and will continue to do my best.
Always,
Miss Dimplez

P.S. Feel like talking to me? You can tweet me @MissDimplez or on facebook. Also, feel free to scroll thru the archives and catch up on anything you've missed... =*] Thanks again!

  ©La Vida Dimplez - All Rights Reserved.

Template by Miss Dimplez | Top