Talent Tuesday: Karlie Hustle

Today's "Talent Tuesday" diva, is none other than, Karlie Hustle. Karlie Hustle is MUCH MORE than just a girl. Ms. Hustle is Power 98.3 FM's Mid-Day Chick, writer/poet/blogger extraordinaire... She is one of my favorite radio personalities, and the best person to host an event if you want to have fun. I came to know of this lady when I first moved to AZ and turned on the radio. Yes, she is THAT boss. So I did what any "stan" would do, I added her on facebook [Karlie's FB]. And, I must say, she's got the best statuses ever. So, when she got on twitter, I stalked a few of her tweets [@KarlieHustle], and when she started a blog [find it here], my appreciation of her grew so much more. Definitely a 'woman that love made'. She's gotta be the coolest women I [don't] know! Believe me when I say, if she isn't already, she will be a household name.

I am definitely a fan. I can't wait to see what dope movement she has coming up next. Do not take my word for it, check her out yourself, she's dope...
- Miss Dimplez

  ©La Vida Dimplez - All Rights Reserved.

Template by Miss Dimplez | Top