New Video: Prosperity by Rhymefest

Check out this new video by Rhymefest, El Che The Movement dropped last week and the project is solid. I remember hearing this song a few months back and thinking the concept was dope, check out what 'Fest had to say, and the video below.
"The title of the song is “Prosperity” and it’s about televangelists and religious leaders that exploit people. One night I was watching TV and the televangelist said “GAWD, wants to change your life!” and it inspired me to write the song. In order to get the actors and actresses for the song, I sent out an open call through Twitter, Facebook & Myspace, and lots of people came out. My character Minister Mischief wants to save your soul and lighten your burden by lightening your pockets!"

  ©La Vida Dimplez - All Rights Reserved.

Template by Miss Dimplez | Top