New Year's Resolution

I can't stand New Year's resolutions... Always had to have one growing up, didn't have the heart to tell my moms that they were a waste of time. In my young adult years, I have come to the conclusion that I cannot resolve and adequately make change in one night. Attention everyone who claims the year of 2O1O as year of "takeover", "success", or any other thing... Unless you have been making progressive steps towards this goal BEFORE the New Year, its not going to happen. It might, but not likely. The dawn of a New Year denotates the dawn of a new chance, not a level playing field. You've got to work for yours, just like I work for mine. So in 2O1O lets work. Work towards our respective levels of success. See you at the top.

God is love.
- Miss Dimplez

  ©La Vida Dimplez - All Rights Reserved.

Template by Miss Dimplez | Top