Advice Letter: I'm Sleeping With His Wife!

Dear Miss Dimplez,
I have been involved with a married woman for six months. I know her husband through a company I used to work for and initially began speaking to his wife online. We had an instant connection. We were friendly at first but then I told her I liked her. Eventually we met and upon being alone, ended up making out. Later on in the relationship we began sleeping together. Neither of us can be blamed for what happened because we both kind of pushed the issue. But I don't think she loves me like I love her. She has two children with her husband. I know she’s probably not going to leave him, but I love her. I know she doesn’t want to be caught, and I’m wondering if it’s best to walk away, or keep seeing her and pray she gets caught.
Sincerely
The Homewrecking Man

Dear Homewrecking Man,
Infidelity is not a virtue. For 6 months you maintained a sexual relationship with another man's wife. You both are to blame. I understand 'things happen' and you can't chose who you love but in this situation you must chose someone else. You need to walk away. It's been 6 months, the bulk of the damage has already been done, and if she hasn't left her husband for you by now, she has no intention of doing so. Walk away with any self-respect you have left.
- Miss Dimplez

  ©La Vida Dimplez - All Rights Reserved.

Template by Miss Dimplez | Top