Erykah Badu x Wanda Sykes & Window Seat

Erykah Badu was on Wanda Sykes show and explained her motives behind running around naked in her video window seat. For me I thought nothing of it, but I guess there was a metaphor behind it. Also, check out Wanda Sykes parody of Window Seat below.
On the heels of controversy surrounding her Window Seat video, Erykah Badu appeared on The Wanda Sykes Show and said people have misinterpreted the clip. She denied accusation that she tries to insult the memory of John F. Kennedy by appearing naked near the spot where the 35th President of the United States was assassinated. “My point was grossly misunderstood all over America. JFK is one of my heroes, one of the nation’s heroes,” she explained. “John F. Kennedy was a revolutionary; he was not afraid to butt heads with America, and I was not afraid to show America my butt-naked truth,” Badu said. [via AmyGrindhouse.com]

  ©La Vida Dimplez - All Rights Reserved.

Template by Miss Dimplez | Top