Rihanna and Her Boo Matt Kemp Miss Each Other

Matt Kemp, baseball player for the Los Angeles Dodgers, but you probably know him as Rihanna's "boo-thang", has been super mum about his relationship with Riri. So I was madd surprised to find out that Kemp, was a midst a radio interview gushing on his love affair...
When asked if he and Rihanna were officially an item, Kemp told UsMagazine.com, "Yeah! That's my girl," adding, "She's just a fun person. I love to be around her... She's definitely a great person in my life, and I'm happy I'm with her... She's definitely not gonna be here for a little while. Hopefully when she gets back she'll be at a couple of (baseball) games."
Rihanna, who recently confirmed Kemp was her her boyfriend, adding "I miss him. I can't wait to see him again..... I'm really happy right now. I was hoping Matt would be able to come to London but he's working. And I'm touring and shooting videos for my next single so it's going to be seven weeks before I see him again."

Rihanna, who is currently on her 'Last Girl on Earth' tour, Europe, says that the internet is keeping their romance alive. She said, "We have to make do with Skype and phone, but I miss him. I can't wait to see him again. It'll probably be when I get back to America that we can hook up properly." <--- I think she told on herself with that last part, but I'm glad to see that they're happy. Matt Kemp is a hunk.

  ©La Vida Dimplez - All Rights Reserved.

Template by Miss Dimplez | Top