Kelly Rowland Speaks Out On Duet With Chris Brown

Word on the street is Kelly Rowland and Chris Brown are working on a collaboration, and I normally wouldn't care to report it, but Kelly seems to be speaking out about it.
She tells PinBoardBlog.com, "Chris Brown and I did a record together. I don't judge anybody, as many people point fingers towards someone (and) there are four more pointing at us. I judge Chris on his talent. I think people forget that they weren't there and who the hell are they to judge anybody? That was something that happened between them (Brown and Rihanna) and the people that they're around. It has nothing to do with us."
I totally respect what she has to say, but why bring it up in the first place?... Hmmmm... #DimplezShrug

  ©La Vida Dimplez - All Rights Reserved.

Template by Miss Dimplez | Top