Advice Letter: He's Living With Another Girl

Dear Miss Dimplez,
I love your blog and I follow you on twitter and see that you give really good advice. I was hoping you could give me some too. Here's the deal, there's a guy that I am involved with, me and him talk, and stuff, and he calls me his lady, and comes over and puts it on me, stays the night and everything, but he's living with another girl. He's sexing her too, and I know it seems like I'm the side-chick, but I was with him first. He only moved in with that girl when we were having a fight, but now he's on the lease so he can't go no where. And I love him. Well, I'm in love with the way he makes me feel when I'm with him. My friends don't even want to listen any more. I just want to know if its wrong for me to be in this situation. I don't know what I should do, please help.
Sincerely,
Girl With Problem

Dear Girl With Problem,
I know they say you can't chose who you love, but you need to make the decision on whether or not to love this man... You may have been there "first" but a new girl has marked her territory. He's sneaking away and occasionally spending the night with you, but he is going home to her. At the end of the day, she is who he comes home to, not you. You are grown so I can not tell you what to do, all I can say is love yourself first. If you truly love yourself, you learn to respect yourself. And if you truly respect yourself, you would not disrespect yourself, or disrespect your body, by being the man's side-chick.
- Miss Dimplez

  ©La Vida Dimplez - All Rights Reserved.

Template by Miss Dimplez | Top